The Fayette County Education Fund receives support from a variety of local businesses.
Check out the following to receive more information about their businesses and organizations.
Lodging, Resorts, & Tourism
- ACE Adventure Resort – West Virginia’s ultimate whitewater rafting destination with over 1500 acres of adventures; delicious dining; lodging and more. Located in Minden, WV.
- Adventures on the Gorge – Leading the World Outdoors. Located on the rim of the New River Gorge, West Virginia’s Premier Whitewater Rafting Resort.
- Bridge Walk – Experience the splendor of the New River Gorge from Under the New River Gorge Bridge. Join us for the walk of your life.
- Opossum Creek Retreat – Plan your West Virginia vacation to the New River Gorge. Our cabin rentals are located near rafting, ziplines and more.
- River Expeditions – whitewater rafting adventures on the New and Gauley Rivers in West Virginia. Paintball, rock climbing, fishing, hospitality and more.
- New River Gorge CVB – There’s a new adventure waiting here from a hike through the woods, climbing sandstone cliffs or riding some of the best whitewater on the East Coast.
- Circuit Court Judge John Hatcher
- Fayette County Board of Education
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Fayette County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Fayette Count Sheriffs Department
- Fayette County Urban Renewal Authority
Businesses, Organizations, & Individuals
- Appalachian Power Company
- Crosier’s Sanitation – Crosiers Sanitation is leading the industry in waste management by providing the very best in portable restrooms, septic services, and grease trap services.
- Epic Escape Game – Located in Fayetteville, West Virginia, Epic Escape Game New River Gorge is your home for escape room fun.
- Fayette County National Bank – We support the growth of the communities we serve by focusing our attention on the needs of local families and businesses, as well as offering support to local schools, churches and non-profit organizations that are an important part of our community.
- Hamilton, Burgess, Young & Pollard PLLC – Count on Hamilton, Burgess, Yount & Pollard’s combined 100 years of experience for your Bankruptcy, Debt Collector Harassment, and Personal Injury Claims.
- New River Birding & Nature Festival – Since 2002, the annual New River Birding & Nature Festival takes place in and around the New River Gorge National River in the heart of the upland, hardwood forests that Cornell Lab of Ornithology identified as a crucial stopover habitat for the continued survival of species such as Golden-winged, Blue-winged, and Swainson’s Warbler, as well as the Scarlet Tanager. This bird and nature watching festival highlights more than 100 bird species on a variety of birding tours.
- Robbins Company – Robbins is a privately-owned company with three facilities in the USA, subsidiaries in eight countries and representation worldwide.
- Ansted Lions Club
- Sirk-Ford Initiative
- David W. Pollard